Without members getting active within CAMRA, the organisation would not exist.
Thousands of members across Britain kindly give up some of their time to actively support the Campaign for Real Ale.Volunteering should be fun and there are a number of different ways you can become active within CAMRA. Here is just a small list of things that may be of interest to you:
- Surveying local pubs for the Good Beer Guide
- Pulling a few pints at your local beer festival
- Distributing campaigns publicity material to local pubs
- Writing to your MP to encourage him / her to sign one of our petitions
- Writing articles for your local CAMRA newsletter or website
To find out more about how you can get involved as a volunteer, have a look at this page.
There are approximately 200 local branches that need support. A great way to get to know other local members is to attend one of their socials which could be a pub trail or a visit to a local brewery. This would give you a great opportunity to find out what is on offer.
So, if you have not heard from Tyneside & Northumberland branch already then drop us a line or give us a call. We will be delighted to hear from you!